- Visit daily and stay to play
- Feed and give fresh water
- Take pets for walks and exercise
- Administer medications when needed
- Take in mail and packages
- Water plants
- Turn lights on and off
- Spend the night
Introducing Grandpuppy Visits!
For many seniors today, the greatest problem they face is loneliness. This is especially true for the homebound.
Studies show that interacting with a pet can be very beneficial, not only emotionally but even physically in terms of reduced blood pressure, reduced anxiety and reduced depression. But for some, the burden of pet ownership is more than they can handle on their own.
In response, we are now offering “Grandpuppy visits”!
What Our Clients Say